A soft mortar sand suitable for a variety of building uses including mortar for bricklaying, rendered plaster and paving joints. As a natural product it is non-toxic, flexible and provides a smoother finish than sharp sand.
- Play Areas - a perfect and natural sand for play areas, non-toxic, non-staining and safe to use.
- ‘Blinding’ – as a sub-base or consolidated fill before laying slabs, PVC damp proof membrane or pool liner.
- Artificial beaches – either temporary or permanent sites for recreation, sport or as a landscaping feature.
- Equestrian sand schools – the prefect natural and non-staining silica sand for riding arenas, lunges, gallops, tracks and turnouts
- Specialist and historic mortar mixes.
- Groin construction – a natural product, often used in conjunction with gravel and other materials for shore protection and improvement.