HJB Customer Support
Welcome to H.J. Bennett's Customer Support Centre. Here we provide additional information regarding our range of products in addition to associated documents which can be downloaded for reference and use.
Should you require any additional information or have any questions regarding content of this page, then please contact us directly and one of our team will be pleased to help.
‘Declarations of Performance’ or ‘CE markings’ for aggregates used in concrete or for aggregates used in hydraulically bound or unbound materials. Customers can enter the identifying product name found on their consignment notes, and download the documents they require depending on the end use of the aggregates purchased.
Building Waste Removal (‘Muck-away’)
We can excavate and remove your spoil - typically brick, concrete, hard-core and subsoil for disposal at an appropriate recycling centre or disposal at a licenced tipping facility with our building waste removal service. However in all cases, the correct paperwork must be in place.
Adobe - PDF
All of the documents below are all held in a PDF format. If you need assistance with reading these please review ( Help with PDF downloads )
Material Safety Data Sheets -
CE Marks for our Aggregates
Following the introduction of the Construction Products Regulation (CPR), materials and products used for building or within the construction industry need to be CE marked if they are covered by a harmonized European Standard.
The CE mark, accompanied by the aggregates Declaration of Performance provides details of the testing carried out, the categories the aggregates comply with and the system the aggregates are produced under.
Harmonized standards relate to the end use of the aggregates and cover aggregates for concrete; mortar or for hydraulically bound and unbound materials. If you need aggregates for uses covered by the harmonized European Standards please inform our office when placing your order so we can ensure the correct product code is on your consignment note.
Further information on can be found at:
CE Marks for Aggregates used as/for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound Materials.
- 0/4mm Grit for Unbound & Hydraulically Bound Material
- 4/10mm Aggregate for Unbound & Hydraulically Bound Materials.
- 10/20mm Aggregate for Unbound & Hydraulically Bound Materials.
- 0/20mm All in Ballast for Unbound & Hydraulically Bound Materials.
CE Marks for Aggregates for use in Concrete
- 0/4mm Sand Aggregates for Concrete
- 4/10mm Aggregate for Concrete
- 10/20mm Aggregate for Concrete
- 0/20mm All in Ballast for Concrete
Declaration of Performances for Aggregates as/for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound Materials.
- Hydraulically 4mm Grit for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound materials
- Hydraulically 4/10mm Aggregates for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound materials
- Hydraulically 10/20mm Aggregates for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound materials
- Hydraulically 0/20mm All in Ballast for Unbound and Hydraulically Bound materials
- Hydraulically 0/4mm Concrete
- Hydraulically 4/10mm Aggregates for Concrete
- Hydraulically 10 / 20mm Aggregates
- Hydraulically 0/20mm All in Ballast
Need to find out more?